Become a Wild Center Member
Becoming a member of The Wild Center means being a part of something vitally important – a community of people who are dedicated to strengthening our ties to the natural world. Members support everything we do at The Wild Center, and receive free admission as well as discounts in the store and café.
While a Membership belongs to an individual or to a single household, we make it easy to share your admission benefits with friends and family. With at least one of the household members present, the remaining free admissions on your membership can be anyone of your choosing.
– Admits one adult, and includes 1 FREE admission pass (pass is mailed w/membership confirmation)
– Admits 2 adults and related children / grandchildren thru age 17
– Free for any child age 4 and under
Family Plus ($150)
– Admits 4 adults and related children / grandchildren thru age 17
– Free for any child age 4 and under
Woodland Guide ($300)
– Admits 6 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
– 1 free admission pass
River Guide ($500)
– Admits 8 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
– 2 free admission passes
Mountain Guide ($1,000)
– Admits 10 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
– 3 free admission passes
Add a Plus One to any level for $30, and bring an additional unnamed guest for free on each visit. NOTE: The “Plus One” is currently not available with an online membership purchase, but you can add it with a phone call to The Wild Center, or at Admissions on your next visit.
Gift a Membership
It is easy to gift a membership with our online form that includes a “Gift Membership” check box, which opens a form for entering the recipient’s name and address. If the recipient is already a member, your gift will take effect after their current membership ends. For assistance contact Tim at 518-359-7800 x107 or email@example.com.
- 12 months of free admission
- Discounts at the Museum Store and Café
- Discounted Behind the Scenes Tour at scheduled times
- Member-only events, previews, and other special access
- Member discounts for special performances
- Newsletter, events calendar and email updates
- Your valued support for the mission and programs of The Wild Center
email or call Tim Holmes at (518) 359-7800 x 107 for more information.
Special Events for Members
Member Mornings on Wild Walk
On Friday mornings in August Members can enjoy Wild Walk from 8:00 am to 10:00 am, before it opens to the public. Pre-registration is required.
If you prefer to Print & Mail your membership form
For a Gift Membership form to print & mail
Business Partnership Program
Key benefits of Partnership include:
- Provide a wellness benefit to your employees and open employee perspectives to the natural world
- Free or discounted admission for your employees
- Recognition on our website
- Discounted use of Wild Center facilities for your meeting, reception or special event
- Special benefits for the owner/manager or other primary contacts
There are a variety of options and we’ll work with you to find the best fit.
Library Discovery Pass Program
- Discounted adult admission price – $10 (limited to 2 adults)
- Free youth admission (ages 5-17, limited to 4 youth)
- Children, ages 4 and under, are always free, and are not counted as part of the four free youth admissions
- Please note, children are not required to be related to adult using the Discovery Pass
- Visitors using a Library Discovery Pass are classified as “non-member” visitors, and are not subject to special member discounts on add-on experiences such as canoe trips and back-of-house tours, as well as member discounts in the Waterside Cafe and Wild Supply Co. Store.
- The Library Discovery program operates on a calendar year (January to December)
- For more information, please see PDF below or contact Tim Holmes: firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-359-7800 x107
Why The Wild Center Matters
Have more questions?
Please feel free to call Tim Holmes at 518-359-7800 x107 or send an email to email@example.com.
The Wild Center (dba) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with Tax ID# 14-1811534. “Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks” is our founding name and that is our account name with most matching gift programs and donor advised funds.