Tickets Now Available for The Wild Center’s Wild Lights
2023-2024 season features new experiences and musical soundtrack
Tupper Lake, N.Y. – The Wild Center is excited to announce that Wild Lights presented by Merrill L. Thomas, Inc. will be returning for its fourth season. The evening experience transforms The Wild Center’s 115-acre campus into a winter wonderland, with thousands of bulbs and a variety of activities and displays. Wild Lights will run on Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. beginning Fri., Nov. 24 with tickets on sale now.
This family-friendly, winter event sets The Wild Center ablaze with thousands of twinkling lights, turning the surrounding area into an illuminated paradise. New this year, visitors can enjoy:
- Forest Music: the looped trail with over 130 trees wrapped in colorful lights and a new 6-track musical composition from Whatever Penny
- Make Your Own Wild Lights on Wild Walk: big red buttons along the trail can be pressed to turn nearby lights on and off in the surrounding forest
- New Lit Photo Ops: brightly colored hexagonal light tunnels guide visitors through the different paths and trails
- Synchronized Light and Sound: through the woods, viewers can experience lights that are synchronized with the beats of the music
- Ice Sculptures: admire “cool” new displays around campus beautifully carved out of ice
Also new this year, guests can head inside The Wild Center to warm up with a hot cocoa bar with a buffet of toppings to choose from. The Wild Supply Co. will be available for shopping, and indoor experiences will be open, including Planet Adirondack and the Living River Trail, where guests can watch North American River Otters play.
Dates for the 2023-2024 season is as follows:
- Fridays and Saturdays from Nov. 24 to Feb. 24
- Open nightly during Holiday Week – Dec. 26 to 31
- Open nightly during Winter Week – Feb. 16 to 24
Admission to Wild Lights is to be purchased separately from day-time admission to The Wild Center. From Nov. 25 to Feb. 24, member pricing is $5 for adults & free for children under 18, and non-member pricing is $10 for adults, $5 for youth, and free for children 4 and under. Tickets and information are available at: wildcenter.org/wildlights.
Organizations interested in renting the Wild Lights experience for a party or private event may contact Anna Stuckey at email@example.com or 518-359-7800 x1-144.
Wild Lights is presented by Merrill L. Thomas, Inc. and is made possible by Adirondack Health, Adirondack Land Trust, Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union, Duff’s Dumpsters, Mike Foote Insurance, Long Run Wealth Advisors and The Trailhead.
About The Wild Center
The Wild Center invites visitors to discover the story of the Adirondacks, and to explore new ways that people and nature can thrive in the same place. Located in Tupper Lake, NY the center uses science-based experiences, exhibits and programs to open new ways to look into the relationship that people have with nature and to promote environmental best practices. The Wild Center’s reimagined experience utilizes Wild Walk and its largely outdoor 115-acre campus.