As the moon passes between the earth and the sun (20% coverage), its shadow will darken the sky, plunging large swathes of the United States into sudden twilight, but this alignment is far from supernatural. Naturalists will be on hand to help answer your questions about all things solar. Enjoy special programs to learn about the eclipse, and even get a chance to observe this celestial tango firsthand!
- Otters enjoy a sun themed enrichment
- Make your own pinhole viewer
- Solar Bug take and make (while supplies last)
- Solar viewing telescope, binoculars, and large viewing glasses
- Explore eclipses in Planet Adirondack