Are you a NYS educator who teaches grades 4-12?
Consider attending the Clean Energy for Educators Workshop October 18th from 8am-4pm at the Wild Center!
What You Get
- Entitlement to CTLE credits
- Travel stipends
- Clean energy lesson plans
- Materials to use in your classroom
- Leadership opportunities
- Relationships with other educators
- NYS Clean Energy Expert Badge
- Teachers must be certified and currently teaching grades 4 - 12 during current school year.
- You must be committed to teaching about clean energy. Any topic related to clean energy is sufficient, like careers, social impact, historical impact, scientific or technical content.
- Teachers attending the Institute are required to teach other educators in their school or district about their learning from the clean energy institute and submit artifacts from this training.
Agenda at a Glance