Whether you are a large family or a bus tour, The Wild Center is happy to have groups of all types visit the museum. We offer special rates to any visiting group larger than 10. From Wild Walk to our river otters to our aquariums filled with native New York fish, there is always something new to see and explore.
We pride ourselves on helping visitors have memorable experiences and this includes touring groups. Whether you are a tour operator looking for a new attraction or a group looking for a place to stop on your trip, The Wild Center is ready to help foster new experiences.
We appreciate your return business and offer tour operators a number of benefits for visiting regularly.
Groups of 10 or more people are able to receive a discount. Please review our group rates to see what will work best for you. We ask that you plan ahead and make a reservation for your group at least two weeks in advance.
Groups of 10 or more:
- Adults: $15 per person
- Youth: $9 per person
- Group Host/Bus Driver: Free
The group rate is only available for groups who make a reservation in advance. It is not available for walk-in groups.
Make A Reservation
Start to plan your visit by using our online form. Fill in as much information as possible and our Group Coordinator will contact you to finish the reservation.
Summer Camps and Youth Programs
Bring your summer camps and youth programs to the museum. For special rates this season contact our Group Coordinator, Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 359-7800 x 127. Office Hours: Saturday – Wednesday 9-4pm.
- Youth: $9 per person
- 1 free adult/counselor per every 10 youth
- Additional adults: $15 per person
What to Do Nearby
Planning a day at The Wild Center? Here’s a whole collection of things to do right next door.
For groups with a lot of students or youth members please keep in mind a couple simple ideas:
- have no more than 8 students per chaperone.
- remind students to walk inside the Center.
- remind students to be respectful of the live animals’ personal space (anything with a mouth can bite!).
- remind students to be gentle with our electronics.
- enjoy the exhibits yourself! Push buttons, observe our animals, and crawl in the tunnels!
- if visiting our museum store, The Wild Supply Company, please go in small groups with no more than 8 youth per adult