Members support all we do, and receive free admission, discounts in the store and cafe, and have special access to The Wild Center. Be a part of this science-based community that is helping people fall in love with nature.
While a Membership belongs to an individual or to a single household, we make it easy to share your admission benefits with friends and family. With at least one of the household members present, the remaining free admissions on your membership can be anyone of your choosing.
- admits one adult
- admits 2 adults and 3 youth, ages 5 - 17
- free for children age 4 and under
Family Plus ($150)
- admits 4 adults and 4 youth, ages 5 - 17
- free for children age 4 and under
Woodland Guide ($300)
- admits 6 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 1 free admission pass
River Guide ($500)
- admits 8 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 2 free admission passes
Mountain Guide ($1,000)
- admits 10 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 3 free admission passes
Add a Plus One to any level for $30, and bring an additional unnamed guest for free on each visit. NOTE: The "Plus One" is currently not available with an online membership purchase, but you can add it with a phone call to The Wild Center, or at Admissions on your next visit.)
It is easy to join, renew or gift a membership with our online form that includes a “Gift Membership” check box, which opens a form for entering the recipient’s name and address. If the recipient is already a member, your gift will take affect after their current membership ends. For assistance contact Tim at 518-359-7800 x107 or email@example.com.
When? During the Summer season (from May 29th to October 6th), the tours are available Tuesday thru Saturday at 3:00 p.m. During the rest of the year, the tours occur on Friday at 3:00 (except in April when the Center is closed).
What time? 3:00 pm. The tours take about 1 hour.
What? Explore behind the scenes where practices and ideas combine to bring The Wild Center experience to life. Learn about the inner workings of The Wild Center on this guided tour through our green energy features, aquatic life support system, and animal care areas.
Cost & Capacity: The tours are limited to 12 people, and the cost is $5 for members, age 5 and over. Non-members can participate for a fee of $10 for adults and $7 for children age 5-17, with no charge for children 4 and under.
Reserve in Advance: You can now reserve your tour spots online, with reservations currently open through August.
Ways of Knowing Reception
(members and guests)
Friday, June 15, 6-8 p.m.
Special member introduction to the Ways of Knowing experience, including Roots of Wisdom, We Are From Akwesasne, Thanksgiving Address, and Sacred Foods. No charge, RSVP.
Celebrating Ways of Knowing
Saturday, July 7, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Native voices come together to bring you Ways of Knowing, a day-long event including Native dance, craft making, storytelling and much more. Free for Members, or with admission.
Wild Pops on Wild Walk for Members
Thursday, July 26, 6-8 p.m.
Popcorn, popsicles, soda pop and live pop music – all combine for a fun family evening on Wild Walk. No charge, RSVP.
Tours Behind the Scenes – Now 5 Days/Week in the Summer
Tuesdays through Saturdays, May 29 - October 6, 3-4 p.m.
Learn about the inner workings of The Wild Center on this guided tour through our green energy features, aquatic life support system and animal care areas. Member fee is $5/person; non-members: $10/adults, $7/youth (free for age 4 and under).
Thursday Mornings on Wild Walk for members
Thursdays in July and August, 8-10 a.m.
Members can enjoy Wild Walk before it opens to the public. No charge.
Thursday is Member Day (and Farmers Market Day) during the Summer:
- 20% shopping discount in the Museum Store
- 10% discount in Waterside Café.
- Tour Behind the Scenes at 3:00 pm - discounted for Members (reserve online).
See the online events calendar for current events or call 518-359-7800
- 12 months of free admission
- With 1 Member present, the remaining free guests allowed can be anyone of your choosing
- Discounts at the Museum Store and Café
- Discounted Behind the Scenes Tour at scheduled times
- Member-only events, previews, and other special access
- Member discounts for special performances
- Newsletter, events calendar and email updates
- Your valued support for the mission and programs of The Wild Center
or for more information email or call Tim Holmes at (518) 359-7800 x 107.