The Wild Center was called "stunning" by The New York Times. The landscaped campus includes these facilities that make it a wonderful location for an Adirondack wedding:
- Accommodate as many as 200 guests
- Ample parking
- Great Hall overlooking Blue Pond with space for dining and dancing. Dome illuminated with night stars
- Multiple spaces including theater, tented terrace and indoor spaces offer flexiblity
- Esplanade Tent with room for dining and dancing overlooking Blue Pond
- Rainbow Bridge can be used for photography, wedding processions and other events
- Greenest facility in the Adirondacks
- Museum halls including live exhibits can be available for guests
- Please email us to arrange a personal consultation or discussion.
Catering and accommodation services are available. We also welcome rentals of the Museum’s facilities for special events other than weddings.
Please email us to arrange a personal consultation or discussion. You may also contact our Events Coordinator, Faith McClelland, at (518) 359-7800 x 115.