The New York Times called The Wild Center "stunning." The landscaped campus can be your private place for a wedding that gives you and your party the chance to invent a unique wedding. You can seat up to 200 guests for dinner in the vaulted Great Hall, or in the enclosed Esplanade Tent. The Wild Center, designed by the same firm that created the Air & Space Museum in Washington, DC, is a stunning place to hold your Adirondack destination wedding.
- Invite as many as 200 guests.
- Big Wolf Great Hall, with it's great windows, white birch trees and dome, is a singular space. This room can accommodate up to 150 people at round tables of 8 & 10. Expansion toward the exhibits allows for a total of 200 people. Live music and DJ’s can be situated in the Great Hall for dancing.
- Esplanade Tent, located next to the Center overlooking Greenleaf Pond, the tent has a permanent stone floor and is surrounded by lovely landscaping. It accommodates 200 people seated theater style or for a social hour. The tent is available mid-May to mid-October.
- Esplanade, between tent and pond, and the Rainbow Bridge over the pond can be used for reception lines and photos.
- Find-out-Forest, a media center located in the exhibit area can be used after closing for a social hour and in cold weather for wedding ceremonies.
- Exhibits, including live animals, can be opened exclusively for your guests for 2 hours after Center public hours.Your wedding ceremony can be held outside near Greenleaf Pond or in the Esplanade Tent in the afternoon or in the Center after public hours.
- Private setting
- Ample parking
- Rainbow Bridge can be used for photography and wedding processions and other events.
- Greenest facility in the Adirondacks.
- All halls including live exhibits can be available for guests.
- Catering and accommodation services available.
Please email us to arrange a personal consultation or discussion. You may also contact our Wedding Coordinator, Josh Tremblay, 518.359.7800 x 115, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image courtesy of Elario Photography