Need a place to stay? We have a variety of lodging and hotel partners ready to help you get a great deal on a room for your Wild Center visit. From secluded rustic lodges to private resorts in the Adirondacks, there’s a place for everyone. Take the time to look through our list of hotel partners and see what they have to offer.
If you’re looking to stay close to the action, check out the options for where to stay in Tupper Lake right down the street from the museum. Our friends in town will make you feel welcome and right at home. Take advantage of our two-day passes, stay close and explore other things to do in Tupper Lake, and come back for more adventure!
Explore Tupper Lake accommodations and find a place to stay during your next visit to the Adirondacks.
Saranac Lake is an all-season, all-American, Adirondack village. No matter the time of year, there’s something to see or do for the whole family. Look through our partners located just down the road from us and book your next Adirondack adventure.
- Ampersand Bay Resort and Boat Club: With a beautiful view looking out onto the water of Lower Saranac Lake, this resort offers the opportunity for your much needed rest and relaxation. Open from May to October, this resort will give you the attention you deserve and the relaxation you need.
- Lake Clear Lodge and Retreat: Celebrating 130 years, this lodge has become a part of the Adirondack landscape. Family owned for 50 years, the Lake Clear lodge makes for a truly authentic Adirondack retreat.
A visit to the Olympic region wouldn’t be complete without a trip to The Wild Center. Our partners in Lake Placid offer great lodging packages to help make your stay more enjoyable and affordable. Take a moment to look at the offerings from these Lake Placid hotel partners:
- Courtyard Marriott: Located within the mountain village of Lake Placid, this hotel offers a reliable, convenient and affordable home away from home.
- Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort: Located on the shores of Mirror Lake, with views of the High Peaks of the Adirondacks, this family-run resort is a short walk to Main Street and the Olympic sites of Lake Placid.
- High Peaks Resort and Lake House at High Peaks Resort: Check into one of High Peaks Resort’s three hotel experiences and experience a Lake Placid getaway the right way. High Peaks Resort has something for everyone to help create the perfect Adirondack vacation.
- Hotel North Woods: The new Hotel North Woods, owned and operated by the Smith Family, offers pet-friendly accommodations with a great atmosphere. With Delta Blue, a blues barbecue lounge offering live music weekly, and a great location on Lake Placid’s Main Street, Hotel North Woods is the ultimate place to stay and play in Lake Placid.
Visit the beautiful and remote Town of North Hudson and revel in the remote Adirondack wilderness during your next family vacation. Current North Hudson packages include:
- Elk Lake Lodge: The staff at Elk Lake Lodge pride themselves on the relationships and community they form with their visitors. Families return year after year to this secluded area to escape and immerse themselves into the nature of the Adirondacks. With 12,000 acres protected in a Conservation Easement, you’ll never want to stop exploring during a stay at Elk Lake.
During your visit to Lake George, take a beautiful drive through the heart of the Adirondack Park, past cascading waterfalls and vast lakes as you make your way to The Wild Center. At approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, this road trip will offer a one of a kind opportunity to reach a destination that will open your eyes even further to the secrets of the Adirondacks’ pristine scenery. Current Lake George hotel deals include:
- Wingate by Wyndham: One of Lake George’s premier hotels, this location offers great accommodations with attention to detail. Affordable and off the beaten path, Wingate by Wyndham is great for the family looking for a Lake George vacation or a stop on a business trip. Right of interstate 87 this hotel is minutes from downtown Lake George.