Members support all we do, and receive free admission, discounts in the store and cafe, and have special access to The Wild Center. Be a part of this science-based community that is helping people fall in love with nature.
While a Membership belongs to an individual or to a single household, we make it easy to share your admission benefits with friends and family. With at least one of the household members present, the remaining free admissions on your membership can be anyone of your choosing. At the Family & Friends level, a member can bring in three adult friends or relatives for free. The free admission for related children includes your children, as well as your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. age 17 or younger.
- admits one adult
- admits 2 adults and 4 youth, ages 5 - 17
- free for children age 4 and under
Family & Friends (Extended Family) ($125)
- admits 4 adults and 4 youth, ages 5 - 17
- free for children age 4 and under
Woodland Guide ($250)
- admits 6 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 1 free admission pass
River Guide ($500)
- admits 8 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 2 free admission passes
Mountain Guide ($1,000)
- admits 10 adults and all related children, age 17 & under
- 3 free admission passes
It is easy to gift a new membership or renew a membership for someone. The online membership form includes a “Gift Membership” check box, which opens a form for entering the recipient’s name and address, and to indicate where we should send the gift packet. If the recipient is already a member, your gift will take affect after their current membership ends. For assistance contact Tim at 518-359-7800 x107 or email@example.com.
When? During the Summer (from Memorial Day to Labor Day), the tours are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 3:00 and 3:30. During the rest of the year, the tours occur on Friday at those same times (except in April when the Center is closed).
What time? 3:00 pm, with a 2nd tour at 3:30. The tours take about 1 hour.
What? Explore behind the scenes where practices and ideas combine to bring The Wild Center experience to life. Take a closer look at our green energy system, learn how our life support system keeps the trout and otters happy, and visit with our wild animal ambassadors. The tours are limited to 12 people, and you can now reserve your tour spots online. Online reservations currently are open through March. In April we will open online reservations for the summer months.
Cost: Behind the Scenes Tours are free for Members until May 1st, when the fee will be $5 for members, age 5 and over. Non-members can participate for a fee of $10 for adults and $7 for children age 5-17, with no charge for children 4 and under.
2018 Member Events:
Pancake Breakfast on NYS Maple Weekends - March 17 and March 24.
$5 for members, 8:30 to 10:30 AM
Use this link to pick your day
(Many more summer events in progress. Will add a link to the 2018 Events brochure when it is published in June)
Friday is Member Day during the Winter.
- 20% shopping discount in the Museum Store
- 10% discount in Waterside Café.
- Tour Behind the Scenes at 3:00 pm - discounted for Members (reserve online).
During the Summer, Thursday is Member Day and Farmers' Market Day. In July and August there will be early access to Wild Walk on Thursdays: 8 to 10 AM.
See the online events calendar for current events or call 518-359-7800
- 12 months of free admission for the individual or household listed on the membership, and additional adults at the higher levels
- At least 4 free children at the family level and above
- Discounts at the Museum Store and Café
- Discounted Behind the Scenes Tour at scheduled times
- $2 off admission at the Adirondack Experience
- Member-only events, previews, and other special access
- Member discounts for special performances
- Newsletter, events calendar and email updates
- Your valued support for the mission and programs of The Wild Center
or for more information email or call Tim Holmes at (518) 359-7800 x 107.