Members receive free admission, $5 guest privileges and special access to the Center. Join this great community of people and be a part of it all - including Wild Walk.
While a Membership belongs to an individual or to a single household, we make it easy to share your admission benefits with friends and family. With at least one of the household members present, the remaining free admissions on your membership can be anyone of your choosing. At the Extended Family level, a member can bring in three adult friends or relatives for free, and two more for $5 each. The free admission for related children includes your children, as well as your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. age 17 or younger.
- admits one adult
- $5-Friend coupon (one-time use)
- admits 2 adults and related children 17 & under
- one $5-Friend admission on each visit
Extended Family ($125)
- admits 4 adults and all related children 17 & under
- two $5-Friend admissions on each visit
Woodland Guide ($250)
- admits 6 adults and all related children 17 & under
- three $5-Friend admissions on each visit
- 1 free admission pass
River Guide ($500)
- admits 8 adults and all related children 17 & under
- four $5-Friend admissions on each visit
- 2 free admission passes
Mountain Guide ($1,000)
- admits 10 adults and all related children 17 & under
- five $5-Friend admissions on each visit
- 3 free admission passes
It is easy to gift a new membership or renew a membership for someone. The online membership form includes a “Gift Membership” check box, which opens a form for entering the recipient’s name and address, and to indicate where we should send the gift packet. If the recipient is already a member, your gift will take affect after their current membership ends. For assistance contact Tim at 518-359-7800 x107 or email@example.com.
When? On Fridays between Labor Day and Memorial Day (except in April when the Center is closed). On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in the Summer.
What time? 3:00 pm
Explore behind the scenes where practices and ideas combine to bring The Wild Center experience to life. Take a closer look at our green energy system, learn how our life support system keeps the trout and otters happy, and visit with our wild animal ambassadors.
Cost: Behind the Scenes Tours are free for Members. Non-members can participate for a fee of $10 for adults and $7 for children age 5-17, with no charge for children 4 and under.
2017 Member Events:
June 30th Member Arts Evening, 6-8 pm
Early Wednesday Mornings on Wild Walk in July & August, 8-10 am
July 11th Chill Out on Wild Walk - with Yoga, other relaxation, and breakfast bites: 8-10 am
July 27th Funky Wild Walk - with hot dogs, beer tasting & music: 6-8 pm
- Please let us know you're coming: RSVP@wildcenter.org
Summer Member Day is every THURSDAY
- 20% shopping discount in the Museum Store
- 10% discount in Waterside Café.
- Tour Behind the Scenes at 3:00 pm - FREE for Members (reserve with a call or email).
See the online events calendar for the latest info or call 518-359-7800
- 12 months of free admission for the individual or household listed on the membership
- Your free guests can be anyone of your choosing
(# varies by level)
- Your related children are admitted free (thru age 17)
- Bring a Friend for $5
(# varies by level)
- Discounts at the Museum Store and Café
- Free Behind the Scenes Tour at scheduled times
- $2 off admission at the Adirondack Experience
- Member-only events and previews
- Member discounts for special performances
- Newsletter, events calendar and email updates
- Your valued support for the mission and programs of The Wild Center
or for more information email or call Tim Holmes at (518) 359-7800 x 107.