Rental of Museum
The Wild Center also welcomes rentals of the Museum’s facilities for special events other than weddings.
- Hutchens Conference Room seats 30 for Board table style meetings; 50 for theater style. Projector and installed screen available for presentations.
- Flammer Theater seats 165. The theater provides state of the art audio visual and sound equipment for presentations.
- Big Wolf Great Hall is available for weddings, dinners, galas, concerts, receptions and meetings after public hours. The hall can seat 200 at tables with expansion room towards the exhibits. The Great Hall provides an area for dancing when desired.
- Esplanade Tent overlooking Greenleaf Pond, the tent has a seating capacity of 200 at tables. The tent and Esplanade terrace is available for picnics, parties, and other gatherings. Side walls and heat are available when weather requires. Power and lights are available.
- Hall of the Adirondacks and other exhibit areas may be rented for events after public hours.
- The Waterside Café at The Wild Center will provide catering for special events with a variety of menus, depending on the event.
Please email us to arrange a personal consultation or discussion. You may also contact our Events Coordinator, Faith McClelland, at 518.359.7800 ext 115.